- Millimeter-wave signals from 57GHz to 64GHz (Available up to 66GHz) are down converted to frequency from 1GHz to 8GHz.
- Built-in millimeter-wave band amplifier for low thermal noise and high sensitivity.
- Built-in local signal source, no external signal source required.
- Low spurious characteristics due to the special design of the local part.
- Reference signal can be synchronized with source signal of the measuring instrument.
- Good connection with other measuring instruments due to a 50Ω interface.