NX3225SC (for Automotive)
A small surface-mount type crystal unit, ideal for the special requirements of automotive, such as TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System). The crystal unit is ideally suited for the clock signal generating source of the transmission unit in a tire wheel that is subject to strong centrifugal force.
- Compact and thin. (3.2 × 2.5 × 0.6 mm typ.)
- Stable frequency characteristics even with a powerful centrifugal force of 2,000 G, as found in the transmission side of TPMS applications.
- High resistance to solder cracking.
- Excellent environmental characteristics, including heat, vibration and shock resistance.
- Lead-free. Meets the requirements for re-flow profiling using lead-free solder.
- Conforms to AEC-Q200.