NX2016SF (for Mobile Communications)
Crystal Unit with built-in Thermistor construction.
- Minimize circuit design space by combining crystal unit into one component.
(Presently, Crystal unit and temperature sensor is mounted in one board separately.)
- Placing temperature sensor(Thermistor) close to Crystal blank in one airtight housing can detect more precise crystal blank temperature. Improvement on frequency temperature compensation compared to present Crystal unit.
- Single cavity housing which is ideal to module applications.
- External configuration size is 2.0x1.6mm typ., H0.65 mm max.
- A surface-mount crystal oscillator. (Reflow soldering is possible.)
- Lead-free. Meets the requirements for re-flow profiling using lead-free solder.