NT2016SB (for Mobile Communications)
- A crystal oscillator with highly stable frequency / temperature characteristics best suited for GPS.
- Supports low power supply voltage. (Supports DC +1.7V to +3.3V. Standard specification : +1.8V)
- Ultra-compact and light with a height, cubic volume, and weight of Max. 0.8 mm,0.0022 cm3, and 0.008 g, respectively.
- Low power consumption.
- A surface-mount crystal oscillator. (Reflow soldering is possible.)
- Lead-free. Meets the requirements for re-flow profiling using lead-free solder.
- With Enable / Disable(Stand-by) function.
- Conforms to AEC-Q100/200.