NZ2520SHA (For Automotive Safety)
- High quality and high reliability design for Automotive safety
- Supports a wide frequency range. (1.5 to 125MHz)
- Supports a wide temperature range from –40 to +125°C.
- Compact and light. Dimensions : 2.5 × 2.0 × 0.9 mm, weight : 0.02 g.
- Low phase jitter (Typ. 90fs (Frequency Offset：12kHz to 20MHz)@125MHz, 3.3V)
- Output Specification : CMOS
- Taped units enable automatic mounting IR Reflow (lead free) is possible.
- Conforms to AEC-Q100/Q200.
Please specify the model name, frequency, and specification number when you order products.
For further questions regarding specifications, please feel free to contact us.
Nominal Frequency Range : 1.5 ≤ F ≤ 80MHz
Nominal Frequency Range : 80 < F ≤ 125MHz